Theater Job Position - Poem by Atef Ayadi
As i presented
i have the staff
to stir the audience mind.
i do not like
to see, hear, and feel ' a little pu-ssi asking
me to repeat my self.'
i do not do the staff
is to face
the audien with all
Comments about Theater Job Position by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda