Then I Found U - Poem by Abhilash Pillai
There I was lonely and afraid,
no one to call my own.
My days were dark and my nights were cold,
No one with whom I could grow old.
Then I found you.
What great joy you bring to me,
More than I could have ever known.
Like an ocean breeze, a childhood memory,
More than this world could see.
I pray that you will always be here,
to fill that empty place...
the look in your eyes, the sound of your voice,
Puts a smile on my face.
I'm not asking for any promises,
Only do what you do best.
I will keep the faith, hold on tight,
And let God do the rest.
Comments about Then I Found U by Abhilash Pillai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl