They All Music... - Poem by Otteri Selvakumar
That's all are music...
Ready to lision...
Thats all are
You are not ready
All are sound...
Sound with sound
A sourinding the world...
They all music...
Comments about They All Music... by Otteri Selvakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl