They Are Knowing - Poem by Naveed Akram
What may one call a wonder of joy?
It is making eyes glare as if to annoy.
It is joining the two points with a line like a boy.
What is called the knowledge of God?
It resides in the head, when you are awed.
It is training the circle in a way not flawed.
What do you mean by wisdom?
The very thoughts are wise, ad-infinitum,
Like the numbers of a space that are loathsome.
What do these relationships mean to me?
They are what I am. They enjoin you to keep the ability.
And they relax us, they relax us to be.
Comments about They Are Knowing by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl