Thinkers - Poem by Naveed Akram
On thinking you are fine is another book,
Of every little pleasure I see and seek,
For the plant to grow as ever to speak and
Live a long, long life to always keep.
I think that your soldier is braver and more on
The blessing of human danger. Much is the
Expansion, the Just Upbringing that gave and forgave
the lesson of human help.
Still the thinker can believe that simultaneous laughter
Can rid the planet of pleasure and leisure;
But not it is. It is more than pleasing to confer and
Destroy for All Time.
Comments about Thinkers by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl