Thinking Of You Baby - Poem by cheyenne riegsecker
I had you on my mind all day but that's nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and the day before. No, matter if my day is good or bad you are ALWAYS on my mind. I hope you know this is all real and not some kind of joke. Baby I hope you agree with me that our relationship will last forever. I love you so much, and I know you love me so much too. The first time I saw you I was really happy and excited. I had the giggles and I don't know why. I just want you to know that I love you no matter what!
Comments about Thinking Of You Baby by cheyenne riegsecker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl