Your The Man Of The Year - Poem by cheyenne riegsecker
You've been in my life for about a month now, And I'm pouring my heart out to you, I've given you all my love that I can give out and that's a lot. Our love shall never end, you and only you are my true hearts desire...Your a man who is... FEARLESS...Your a man who is....ADMIRABLE, TRUSTWORTHY, EXCEPTIONALLY, RELIABLE. I have opened my heart to you, simply to say....I love you! !
Comments about Your The Man Of The Year by cheyenne riegsecker
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda