This House Is Empty (Tanka) - Poem by Dennis Lambert
This house is empty.
I wander about all day,
And I think of you:
Trying to stand where you've been,
Where your perfume lingers still.
Comments about This House Is Empty (Tanka) by Dennis Lambert
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: house
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda