This Sadness/From Here Onwards - Poem by Peya Jakob
Was it worth it?
Your smile was a light,
our hands fit just right,
i lived besides you,
and learnt to need you.
you left this place long ago,
i forgot your face yesterday,
i can only see the shadow,
my heart will break today.
For every person i will always love
yet you couldnt live forever,
i wait for my soul to be called above,
then we will be together.
Comments about This Sadness/From Here Onwards by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl