This Sadness/Chapters Of A Life - Poem by Peya Jakob
the beginning of love,
the first smile you smile,
the first eternity you have,
is the single step of that first mile.
i finally got to love you,
the first touch we touched.
my life felt brand new,
the time our lips and souls first crushed.
you broke my heart,
every time you would pull away,
my soul would fall apart,
i had no words to say.
the ending of life and love,
the last smile you smile,
the last eternity you have,
is the lonliness on the last mile.
Comments about This Sadness/Chapters Of A Life by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl