Those Types Of Girls - Poem by Heather Hill
Do you want me to be like every other girl in the world?
The girls who wear hardly anything at all
What do you see me as?
Why do you want me to be like those type of girls?
I thought you loved me for who I am
I'm the girl who is not like those other girls
I may be a drama queen
But it doesn't mean I have to dress like a hoe
Do you want me to be like those other type of girls?
The ones who lie to your face
The ones who use you for your money and your looks
Do you want me to be the girl who sleeps around on you?
You know I'm not like those other type of girls
So what type of girl do you see me as?
Comments about Those Types Of Girls by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl