David Blake Poems
- Afterglow Answers, in the form of fire tempered with desire,...
- In A Café By The Sea Deep in the tropics of a warm night, I ...
- To A Wasted Life Here is to the end, a place we must all go. ...
- Crazy Light What is it that you see, when you look across ...
- Closing My Eye’s Seeing no reason why, I close my eye’s and...
- Dawn Somewhere in the darkness, though I have tried I lost ...
- 1993 Too many moons have passed to justify the pain. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Blake
Answers, in the form of fire
tempered with desire,
leading me to places I
know I never should have
gone. In the half light of a
morning met with the regrets
and fears, I pretend not to see
how far I have fallen from
where I had began. Believing that
the past might someday be
undone I live on unaware that
all my dreams will soon forever