Thoughts Of U Won'T Sleep - Poem by m.karriem saleem
The sound of reggae caresses the air.
As moonlite plays hide and seek thru the blinds.
THOUGHTS OF U WON'T SLEEP,
my pulse quickens.
Eyes replay the beauty of u,
from the last time they looked upon u.
Remembering the sparkle n your eyes...
The calming effect of your voice...
Your redient smile...
The warmth of your hug...
The regalness style u carry yourself,
makes me want 2 throw rose petals at your feet.
Like herbal essences u got me hollering 'YES, YES, YES! '
N'tangled by the covers,
throwing them off looking 4 freedom.
Realizing the music has stopped,
moonlite has been replaced by daylite.
THOUGHTS OF U WON'T SLEEP!
Comments about Thoughts Of U Won'T Sleep by m.karriem saleem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl