Thread - Poem by Alejandra Olivas
My life lies on your hands
You’re not here
Neither is my life
I summon you with my heart
I want my life back
But you don’t come to me
Either does my life.
I want you gone
I want my life
Please my love bring me to life
For I can’t live among the living
And I cannot walk among the death either.
I wander alone through my life
Hoping, my love will give me
My life back
So once more I can join the living.
Comments about Thread by Alejandra Olivas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda