Dreams - Poem by Alejandra Olivas
Today I dreamt I was the eagle that soar the skies.
I was the hunting eagle.
I was the eagle that soar the skies, free and independent...
I was the eagle that flew towards dawn and never looked back.
Comments about Dreams by Alejandra Olivas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda