Through Thick & Thin - Poem by Jessica Seesink
Nothing will come between us,
We'll stick together till the end.
We've gone through so much,
It could make your head spin.
The joy, the laughter, the warmth..
All part of the good times.
The tears, the anger, the dark...
All part of the bad.
You'd think we hated each other,
If you watched from afar.
But we know it's all in good fun,
Because that's the way friends are...
Comments about Through Thick & Thin by Jessica Seesink
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl