Joseph T. Renaldi
Tidings Of Joy - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
The star of peace still shines above
with hope and celestial song.
Each church bell is ringing still
as ages roll along.
Peace shall bid to cease
each war of mankind's making.
The Creator's compassion above
can see the stalmate breaking.
The mysteries of night - and now day
above the mountains is streaming-
And there afar, a promising star
above the earth is gleaming.
At the will of the creator in every clime
there will be world peace again.
The angels will sing tidings of joy
and peace on earth, good will to men!
Comments about Tidings Of Joy by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda