Til’ The Next One - Poem by Felix Lugo
Never knew you would have feelings for me,
until the day you told me.
At first I thought it was all a dream.
When I didn’t expect it,
my feelings towards you started developing.
I never pictured you and me kissing at Freeman train station.
I wasn’t really worried who would see us doing our thing.
I touch your tongue with mine, and for some reason
I was thinking about Barcardi Rum.
Because when I kissed you, I felt like I was drunk.
Don’t get me wrong I knew what I was doing, at the time.
But there was one moment I forgot where I was,
with your lovely kiss you gave me made it long.
I felt something I never felt before.
Til’ the next one. I hold that memory in my heart.
Comments about Til’ The Next One by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda