To You - Poem by Felix Lugo
To you I’m nothing,
But for someone out there I’m something.
You don’t love me but someone out there do.
You want to fight me,
But someone out there wants to hug me.
I have no purpose here with you,
But I out there I serve great purpose.
I’m going to leave you,
And go somewhere
Comments about To You by Felix Lugo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: love
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda