Time - Poem by Tango Tango
Tick, tock, tick,
time goes by lickety split.
One minute your a babe in arms,
next a teenager, with all their charms.
Then the mid life crisis comes, and goes,
leaving one reflecting on all lifes woes.
Today on looking in the mirror, it reflcts,
a crinkled face, grey hair, and specs.
Gee, have I been around that long,
but I have only listened to one song.
Comments about Time by Tango Tango
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda