Time And Departure - Poem by Atef Ayadi
Pleasure is time:
Fast, slow, and silent;
The pain is a rapid
Crash against time;
Is lesser than pain.
I took one bag
Stuffed with few necessary feelings
One of them is my compass
The other feelings
Are my energy reserves.
I am departing,
Are always among the unknown.
Comments about Time And Departure by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl