Time To Play - Poem by Vasto Grom
Its time to play, so get out of my way!
You can't understand, I'm tired of the bland!
Now that I've set the fire, I know my true desire!
I never was a good man, but now I got a plan!
So that she'll never cry, it's time for me to die!
There's a darkness in me, that you'll never see!
But when the blood starts to flow, that's when you all will know!
Of the blackness deep inside, the hatred that I tried to hide!
As the blood rains down, it will then stain the dry ground!
And from that moment on, I will no longer be her pawn!
And then my sweet family, you all will finally see!
The monster deep with in me, and I can truly be set free!
Comments about Time To Play by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda