Time To See What's Beneath - Poem by Black Love
I just want to find a place where no one sleeps,
when all are awake.
When did we,
all just fall asleep?
Won't anyone wake us up?
Cause someday we're going under.
I'm tire of sleeping,
Just like I'm tired of playing your
I don't want to play your games.
Is it any wonder I found peace through you?
If I fall from grace.
I've been looking up,
looking to side to side,
Wondering why this world is the way it is
why so many cry.
Take the to to learn how to breath.
I want to make you see what I see.
Help us to see what's
Comments about Time To See What's Beneath by Black Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda