Times Forever - Poem by Sandra Osborne
And shadows from a starlit night,
Fly to ask “Are you alright? ”
Daybreak seasons of the world,
And nightmares of a moonless sea,
Come to ask, they come to see,
They come to answer only me.
And so does life drift pass today,
As seconds pass the hours away,
As winter comes to bring the years,
My laughter dries to bring the tears.
Leave me never, but want me none,
For times forever, the days begun.
Comments about Times Forever by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl