Tired - Poem by Paul Marshall
I'm tired of being so paranoid.
I'm tired of being shown why I'm so paranoid.
I'm tired of being a person full of so much hate.
I'm tired of being in a world that hates instead of loves.
I'm tired of being an embarrassment to those around me.
I'm tired of being told I love you only to be shown otherwise.
I'm tired of being someone who needs to take drugs to be a good person.
I'm tired of being the one you can count on but not being able to count on anyone.
I'm tired of being...
Comments about Tired by Paul Marshall
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda