Paul Marshall Poems
- Pleasure Slave I pull your hair. Your moans get louder. I ...
- Soulmates Souls meant to mate But a twist of fate Did make ...
- Forbidden Passion The passion that was felt It did cause the...
- Death Of Pain I stare into your dying eyes. My sword through...
- Tired I'm tired... I'm tired of being so paranoid. I'm ...
- My Fear Let me make this clear That this is my fear And I ...
- The Wall From the soul hatred did flow My rage was allowed ...
Going through a hard time right now and I find that writing my thoughts helps. If I write something that I think might touch someone else I put it here.
Thanks for reading what I have to say. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Marshall
I pull your hair.
Your moans get louder.
I grasp your throat.
You gasp for breath.
I smack your ass.
You call out in pain.
I release myself into you.
You scream for more.
I toss you to the ground.
Now you beg for more.
I snear.....Now you belong to me.