To A Friend - Poem by Tim Carlson
The bridge opens to you my friend.
The journey is long, bathed in light, you are now pefect.
Dont look back now, dont even shed a tear,
Your hands folded and eyes closed, the hazy veil
nurses you to sleep.
Goodnight and goodbye.
Laughing, you wish on regrets and turn to face the sun, in a field of barley.
Comments about To A Friend by Tim Carlson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda