Tim Carlson Poems
- Ode To My Mother She bore a platinum baby, of one she could...
- Smile We all feel alone some days, fretted with anger and ...
- Kelly I love her, but would not do this. Please preserve ...
- The Wood Even her thorns have roses. Swept into the purity ...
- Old Love Her shadow licks, the wall and straddles the ...
- Face I feel about this small, a thimbel shaped growth, ...
Comments about Tim Carlson
Ode To My Mother
She bore a platinum baby,
of one she could be proud.
Her mossy earthen womb,
a misty dew-grey shroud.
She looked down on her pride,
her hope, and she cried as she,
forced her hand beneath
the skin the burn away her babies sin.
she has done it again,
bowed again to the natural salute.