To A Friend - Poem by Parveen Shakir
Listen, girl, these moments are clouds:
you let them pass and they're gone.
S o a k up the i r mo i s t t ouch. Ge t
Don't waste a single drop.
Listen, downpours don't remember
and sunshine can't read roadsigns.
Comments about To A Friend by Parveen Shakir
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl