To And When - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Before the edge.
Cast by the shadow.
Blood flows freely off my blade.
I am made.
Wrists are screaming.
Eyes are bleeding.
My tears runs rivers red.
Where I dream.
Angels to not talk.
Demons do not fly.
Where I walk.
To and when.
I will die.
Comments about To And When by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye