To Deceive Me Carries Burden - Poem by Naveed Akram
To dissemble me is like flowering the planet
With insidious plants, watching me afterwards;
Like a film I associate the basket,
The ballot is strong, an animate procedure.
This is the biscuit of strength, an amulet
Too gorgeous and exact, like alternating current.
My furtive habits gambol in the evening,
With beds and rooms of strength.
I have a comely sleep, always a territory of leaping,
Needing the leap.
Comments about To Deceive Me Carries Burden by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda