To Fall Prey - Poem by Hannah Shier
All because of you
You with your lies
You with your colorful words and 'loving' eyes
You with your caressing hands
Until the day I am abandoned by you, man
I curse the day I first saw you
Because I still love you.
I'm such a fool.
Comments about To Fall Prey by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl