To Feel - Poem by Terry Biscamp
To feel love again..
To feel alive.
To feel passion so strong,
To see it in your eyes.
To have you in my heart..
To feel you in my soul.
If it's found again,
I'll never let it go.
To hear you say those three words,
Without even having to speak..
To hear you whisper my name again,
To feel your heartbeat.
To see how true love,
Doesn't come along everyday.
To understand sometimes, if it's not nourished,
It can easily begin to fade away.
To return such love..
So beautiful as this,
Is so much more
Than just the feel of a kiss.
Two souls, two hearts
That are bound by fate.
To feel a special love like that..
It never is too late.
Comments about To Feel by Terry Biscamp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl