To Her Mother - Poem by Naveed Akram
To her mother a temper is kept,
The life story is a vital force,
Beginning is an ending,
And what should be begotten?
The activation of ancient nature
Resounds forever, my long life
Reacts to the solutions of vitality.
The time of the day entertains me,
And to her mother a creation has arisen.
Comments about To Her Mother by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda