To Leave Unexplored - Poem by Kelly Lynn
I became lost on the way to his heart
he would soon find
that he made his way perfectly to mine.
Thats the problem with directions.
I waited for you
and with the twist of fate
you never came.
Fate or luck.
It could have been luck
that made my heart not break.
I sometimes wondered,
what could have been,
I now believe things are better left unexplored.
All that matters is that I'm still alive.
With or without you, I'm still here,
and I won't be thinking about you anymore.
Comments about To Leave Unexplored by Kelly Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl