To My Friend... - Poem by Anand Kumar
If I were to be the Moon..,
I would make sure...
that I would not be seen by you..,
As I would want you to see the brightness always..,
If I had the power to control the time,
Then the time would stay still..,
When I am with you..,
Oh my friend..,
I treasure every moment that i spend with you..,
Every Moment that i speak to you..,
Every moment that i think of you..,
Thanks for being my friend.
- From your own friend.
Comments about To My Friend... by Anand Kumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda