To Stand In The Shadow - Poem by Paul Celan
To stand in the Shadow
of the Wound’s-Mark in the Air.
For no-one and nothing to Stand.
With all, that within finds Room,
Comments about To Stand In The Shadow by Paul Celan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl