To Think - Poem by Hannah Shier
Let's go over there yonder,
sit down on that patch of green grass and ponder,
under the shade of a willow tree,
the thoughts of the world that keep hounding me.
So let's ponder
'till our hearts explode with wonder
of all that we have learned in this moment of ponder
as I sit over there yonder
on a patch of green grass under
the shade of a willow tree.
Comments about To Think by Hannah Shier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl