Today - Poem by Moffat Mbuzi
I must live for today
For tomorrow I will die
I must stay for today,
For tomorrow I will leave,
I must eat for today,
For tomorrow I may starve.
It is for today that I'll enjoy my live
For tomorrow I may suffer.
Today's love may tomorrow's fate.
A place for today I have on earth,
But tomorrow I may leave to a land where
no one will ever talk to me,
A land beyond light,
Today is as a result of yesterday
Today maketh tomorrow;
And today is the only reality,
From don to dark I will make my
I may fall to eternal sleep tomorrow,
and so today I must live love and enjoy.
Comments about Today by Moffat Mbuzi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl