Too Late? - Poem by Jill Burns
His eyes used to glow,
his smile was brilliant
How could we know that his smile would fade,
that his eyes would turn black
We sat back and watched like it was a show
In a week or so will there still be a show?
Day by day he is jaded,
day by day we see how he's hated
Is he lost to us now?
Only time will tell
Comments about Too Late? by Jill Burns
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl