Jill Burns Poems
- Love And Revenge She was one too smart to fool, confidence ...
- Take Out The Life Sing a song of bitter indulgence Then ring...
- Friend Or Foe Your shallow heart won't beat in time with ...
- Solitude I can't break this wall, this solitude is breaking...
- Teens And Adults So we've found a way to pass our time, we ...
- Too Late? His eyes used to glow, his smile was ...
- It's All You Glory to yourself! I know you all to ...
I am currently sixteen and a Junior in high school. I started writting short stories in fifth grade and I got into writting poems a few months ago.
Reading my poetry, remember that I write when I'm upset and I really am very happy with life. I just love to write about things that are bothering me. Most of the time I write about my past or issues in the present. I really enjoy writting ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jill Burns
It's All You
Glory to yourself!
I know you all to well
Roll your eyes and fake a smile,
if only you could walk a mile,
then you wouldn't smile
look down on me,
look down on my friend,
you're nothing to me in the end
I know how you made them cry,
how they wanted to die,
and it's all because of you
You broke them down,
you spoke your lies until they drown
Now I'm the target and I won't bow out without a fight,
so do what you want with me,
you will alway be my enemy