Too Many - Poem by desiree hayden
Too many ways to let myself die.
Too many days that slowly pass by.
Too many ways to let myself go,
Too many days of just saying no.
Too many people calling me crazy,
Too many people that are just too lazy.
Too many voices inside my head,
Too many nights of not going to bed.
Too many people that say I should die,
Too many people that sit there and lie.
Too many people that say I have a gift,
of writing down silly things that sholdn't exist.
Too much torture and fear inside one's head.
Again too many night's without going to bed.
Comments about Too Many by desiree hayden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl