Too Young To Love - Poem by Filip Swagger
That moment i felt so powerless,
To blur my eyes from your beauty,
Impossible for me to deny,
Something that i loved that second.
I just wrote until night came,
Linked all romantic words,
Used them all,
to describe how i love you.
I laughed every day,
Pretending that you'll be mine,
I smiled every day,
To show that i am the man.
I can see your point,
I'm not powerless just at your beauty,
But also how to keep you forever.
I'm too young to love you,
In other words,
Comments about Too Young To Love by Filip Swagger
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Filip Swagger's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl