Tormented Heart - Poem by Shannon Greenwald
Seeing him, even in pictures tears me apart.
How could he?
Why would he do this to me, for if my tormented heart
Never saw a more beautiful sight then his handsome face
I would surly linger forever in the realm of the living
Unable to fulfill my desires
And a sobbing mess I would become as a specter.
He unwittingly stole my heart,
Now I unable to wash his memory from my stained mind,
Will forever be tormented with the knowledge that he has another.
Comments about Tormented Heart by Shannon Greenwald
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl