Edward Kofi Louis
Tribal Clans - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
About you and me;
In the land,
With our respective cultures.
Search out! !
And explore the land;
With the works of the truth,
For peace and joy.
Comments about Tribal Clans by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda