True Love - Poem by Tabatta Nunes
True love is sacrificing everything you have for your lover.
True love is risking your life to save the life of the man or woman you love.
True love is giving up hours of sleep just to comfort your loved ones.
True love is hard to find.
So when do when we know that we are truly in love? When you have a terrible day just because you didn't see that special someone, when you would give or do anything just to see him or her smile, and when your heart skips a beat whenever he or she is near. That's when you know your truly in love.
Comments about True Love by Tabatta Nunes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda