True Love - Poem by Nathaniel Hayes
They flow together like two ducks in the sky, hunting season soon approaches, one will die maybe both, who lives no one knows, the sky is the limit for them, freedom they call it, higher and higher they come down only for food, startle they fly away fast, hunting day comes they dont know, the next minute one falls the the next. Together side by side they die.
Comments about True Love by Nathaniel Hayes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl