True Love - Poem by Dominic Windram
True love oulasts the brief lightning flashes
Of desire. It is formed & softened by
Grace & mercy. It is patient and does
Not draw attention to itself. The warmth
Of its light penetrates life's brokenness.
In this desperate, wanton world, of crude
Symbols & signs, it restores hope & faith
In innocence & the spiritual.
Comments about True Love by Dominic Windram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda