Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Truths Of My Life - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
No one is my enemy;
My sins and blunders cause my woes;
My iniquities turn my foes;
I blame myself squarely.
No one is my friend indeed;
Most people are mere actors good;
Never expect their help, I should;
They live in utter greed.
No one is my role-model;
I see just people imperfect;
And everyone has some defect;
The world is in pell-mell.
So, I must be just myself;
But let me try to be better;
Let me be good a trend-setter;
Let me not be for pelf.
Copyright by Dr John Celes 10-13-2005
Comments about Truths Of My Life by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl