Try Again - Poem by Yande Phiri
Try again to kiss me,
But this time try be gentle,
Try to feel me in your heart.
A memory sentimental.
Wait for stars to shine,
A little longer then your mine,
So close our mingling breath,
Dancing in moonlit, starlit glow
Our love to the height and breadth
Memory or imagination can go.
Try to love me more,
Embrace me, hold me close
Our breathing slowed in harmony
Our beating hearts a symphony,
Let me guide your lips,
Down my neck, your fingertips,
Feel around my back,
Explore forbidden paths.
Smell me, want me, hold me
Your fingers through my hair
your eyes on me you stare, you care.
So try again but thjis time,
Kiss me and take me there.
Comments about Try Again by Yande Phiri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda